meet the team
Tina has established herself as one of the leading female personal trainers and bikini contest prep coaches in South Texas. She is an NPC National level coach/competitor and specializes in full-body transformations for women.
SHE IS NOW OFFERING HER SERVICES IN TEMECULA, CA!
Tina has earned a reputation for winning and results- she's successfully trained award-winning fitness competitors (NPC Nationally Qualified), title-holding MMA and boxers (Pro an Amateur level), and professional dancers. She has a background in track and field, powerlifting, military physical fitness, dance. She studies strength and conditioning under the direction of her coach, Roland Gonzalez.
- Rx Physique Personal Training & Bikini Contest Prep 2012- Current
- Women's Bikini trainer at The Muscle Factory bodybuilding facility in San Antonio, Texas 2012 - 2018
- Musclemania Judge (2015-2016)
- 15 + Nationally qualified bikini athletes
- Nationally Qualified National Physique Committee (NPC) Bikini Competitor
- MMA Strength and Conditioning Assistant trainer 2012-2014
- Bachelor of Arts Interdisciplinary Studies, UT San Antonio
- ACSM Certification
- U.S. Air Force Veteran (Pharmacy Technician and Physical Training Leader; 2004-2012)
- U.S. Air Force Warhawk Physical Fitness Award 2004