Tina has established herself as one of the leading female personal trainers and bikini contest prep coaches in San Antonio, Texas. She is an NPC National level coach and specializes in full-body transformations for women.
Tina has earned a reputation for winning and results- she's successfully trained award-winning fitness competitors (NPC Nationally Qualified), title-holding MMA and boxers (Pro an Amateur level), and professional dancers. She has a background in track and field, powerlifting, military physical fitness, dance. She studies strength and conditioning under the direction of her coach, Roland Gonzalez. More about Tina HERE.
- Musclemania Judge (2015-2016)
- Nationally qualified bikini athletes
- National Physique Committee (NPC) Competitor
- MMA Strength and Conditioning Trainer
- Bachelor of Arts Interdisciplinary Studies, UT San Antonio
- ACSM Certification (In Progress)
- U.S. Air Force Veteran (Pharmacy Technician and Physical Training Leader ; 2004-2012)
- U.S. Air Force Warhawk Physical Fitness Award